My first trip to the zoo was on March 6. We had a lot of fun. Mommy had her first experience feeding me in public, right in front of the monkeys! Then we had a Girls Shopping Day with Auntie Mary and cousin Addy at Colorado Mills. Addy and I slept through the shopping trip for the most part!
March 12 found mommy and daddy taking me to the doctor. I had an upper respiratory infection and a rash. I was almost 6 weeks old (a day shy) and I weighed 9 pounds 9 ounces! Mommy had to leave me, much to her dismay since I was sick, on the 14th. But she had a long weekend with me and the family!!!
On Saturday the 15th my Aunt Kelly, Uncle Jack and cousin Henry arrived from Tulsa!!! We went to Ethan's birthday party (which I was a good girl!) to see everyone! While Aunt Kelly and Uncle Jack were here we also went to the Butterfly Pavilion!
| The only picture of Uncle Jack snuggling with me! |
| Too much partying for me!!! My first birthday party was too much fun! |
| Aunt Kelly LOVED snuggling with me! |
| Cousin Henry was very interested in me!!! |
I started smiling at mommy and daddy just before Spring Break (right about 8 weeks old). Mommy enjoyed her Spring Break with me! We hiked up Dinosaur Ridge with Aunt Mary and Cousin Addy, went to the zoo with mommy's friend Sara, had dinner with Jonathan and had my 6 week doctor's visit!
At my 6 week doctor's visit I was 10 pounds 2 ounces and 21.25" long!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment