Monday, August 25, 2014

Return to Work...

I was supposed to return to work on March 13 according to my short term insurance company... however... my OB said that I shouldn't return to work until after I had my 6 week visit, which was the 13th. After multiple calls to the insurance company and threatening to contact a lawyer about the situation, the insurance company wisened up and decided that they shouldn't count the day that I sat in the hospital IN LABOR as a recovery day AFTER having Rylie...

When I did return to work on that Friday, it was hard being back since I knew that Rylie wasn't feeling 100%. It did help that she was home with her daddy and not someone else! The day went by so quickly as I tried to figure out what had been going on with my students while I was out on leave. I had 6 weeks of notes and documentation to sift through, oh and a kazillion referrals and new students to test!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment