Saturday, March 13, 2010

My 30th Birthday... in pictures...

For my birthday... I went to a 3 day conference in Denver... yes, I chose to go to a conference Thursday - Saturday, the weekend of my birthday... Ian rescued me from the conference in a snow storm on Saturday and swept me off to Boulder for Saturday night. We went to Olive Garden, one of my (former) favorite Italian restaurants for dinner. Then we went back to our hotel to hang out and relax for the rest of the evening...

Valentine's day found us leaving Boulder and driving to Estes Park for a romantic day/night in a neat condo/suite. Estes Park was really cool, I want to go back soon!!! Ian took the time to stop in Breckenridge on his way to meet me in Denver to get my Valentine's Day gifts... I got the most awesome sock monkey hat and glove set!!! (Pictures to follow soon).

Before leaving Estes Park on my birthday, we stopped and had old time pictures taken!!! I will scan them and post them once we have my scanner/printer set up in our new and improved office!

Jeri, me and Traci at Bella Mia's for dinner! I love my teacher friends!!!

Tracey 2 and Traci 1... the BEST preschool teacher/therapist team EVER!!!

Jeri and Traci! So cute!!! Gotta love my 3rd grade and pk teacher friends!

Traci toasting the group. She looks so pretty in her dress!!!!

Berkeley and Russell. I love my new cousins! They are great!!!


Me and Ian... Too cute!!!! I love him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment