Saturday, March 13, 2010

Christmas 2009 in photos...

So... finally... I am uploading pictures from Christmas... I didn't take as many pictures at Christmas as I would normally, but with two sick kids and being drug in at least 5 directions at one time... not to mention a freak blizzard on Christmas Eve to top off the holiday week at home!

Ian playing with my new camera on our drive home from Colorado. He (and I) thought the sunset looked pretty neat in the mirror.

McKenzie on her way to the doctor... Kodi though that her lap looked like a good pillow to rest her head!!!

Ian and I were able to go see Ana in "A Christmas Carol" at the PAC. This was her first theatrical production!!! She had to choose between "A Nutcracker" and "A Christmas Carol." I was so proud of her! When she came out on stage and saw me I had tears in my eyes! I couldn't believe my little Ana was so grown up!!!

This school year, McKenzie decided to take up playing the violin! I still need to upload the videos of her playing! She is so intent on being perfect and playing the songs the best she can!!!

Christmas Eve at my parents house! Of course I am wearing the Santa's helper hat...

While Kenz wears the reindeer antlers! She has always liked the antlers!!!

Since 2000, we have taken pictures on the stairs, in front of the tree and in front of the fireplace... this year, since both Syrina and Kenzie were sick, we didn't get our complete photo session, but I did manage to get these few shots before we all left the house!

Me and Kenzie... We have had this particular pose taken since she was 1 year old!

Me and the sickly Syrina! Teenagers... what can I say?

A better picture of me and Syrina. We didn't get to have the hugging picture we have liked the past few years... or wear the shirts that we picked out... grrr on being sick!

Me and my precious girls!!!! They are stinkers!!! But I wouldn't trade them for a minute!!!

Kenzie Ann being a stinker! We thought the picture was kinda funny with her trying to escape my hug!

So mature... 15 and going on 30...

I had to get ONE picture of us on Christmas!!! Blizzard or not... I gotta have my pictures!!

Kenzie's birthday! She likes her bear hat I bought her in Breckenridge!!! She prefers to wear the hat over all of her other hats and hoods!!!

HOME sweet HOME!!! After a two day drive, we finally made it back to our apartment! Kodi wasn't quite as cooperative when we tried to take a family photo... go figure right?

No comments:

Post a Comment