Blog readers... please let me know if you are reading my blog... comments or emails are appreciated! I totally feel like I am blogging for myself these days!!! I enjoy reading my friends blogs and try to comment at times so that my friends know that someone out there is keeping up with them!!! Please share the love!!!
Thanks!
Tracey
Tracy, I LOVE getting updates about your adventures! :)
ReplyDeleteBriana
Dear Tracey, a few months ago I found your blog when I clicked "Next blog" up at the top of the page. I've been reading it ever since. It makes me happy to check in on something that's constant and uplifting. Don't stop writing!
ReplyDeletePeople DO follow you. Besides, a fellow blogger just wrote that blogging is therapeutic, and cheaper than a therapist. So blog away, even if no one else is reading...it's always fun to go back and read our own later.
ReplyDeleteDad and I are reading your blog and looking for your pics, its not often that we get them in the mail. Keep on blogging. Love Mom
ReplyDeleteMom, It helps to upload pictures from the camera to the computer first... I am trying to get better, just don't want all of my pictures on my work computer!!! And I haven't been able to print up the pictures that Ian took on his camera over Christmas yet...
ReplyDeleteTrish, Briana and others, thanks for the kind words! It is nice to know that someone out there is reading what I am writing!