No wait... that isn't the appropriate song for me... hmmm... For all of you that are wondering if I am being honest about how I have been affected by the breakup of mine and Trevor's relationship, please know that I am being as honest as I can be when I say that I am fine. We have been having some issues for a while now and unfortunately it had to come to this. I saw what was happening thanks to the wonderful counseling by one of Tulsa's hottest and finest police officers, as well as some other close friends. It was just a matter of time before Trevor realized and actually admitted to himself what was going on. Once that happened, we had a wonderful conversation, and have moved on. We are still roomates, getting along as roomates should. We sorta date, as we still go out with some of our mutual friends that are couples and we hang out with some of the same people. (Kinda hard not to hang out with the same people when we have been together for 4 years...)
On a different note... I am branching out... trying out the dating scene... have met some interesting people... not interested in falling in love or anything serious by any means... just hanging out, having fun, and being friends. So I am sorta dating a (soon to be former) Marine who is a little younger than me, but is really nice and really sweet. Please note the SORTA... we are mainly hanging out, having fun and being friends... just going out on dates in between all that!
As far as other potential suitors are involved... if any of you know of a specific Pi Kappa Alpha alumni member from TU that still lives in Tulsa... is something like 6'6" with an athletic body to go with the height... and drop dead gorgeous BLUE eyes that will make your knees buckle... who works for what used to be Hope Lumber, but was bought out... let him know that I would love to go on that date that we never got to go on 5 years ago...
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment