September has been a very interesting month... indeed... interesting is a good adjective...
The month starts with my lunch with Bryan and Audra (whom I adore) and their beautiful daughter Hope (pictured on my blog...) in which after our lunch I am asked the very direct question of, "How long are you going to go on like this..." or something to that effect, referring to the limbo that my relationship with Trevor... I answered them with I wanted to talk to him and blah blah blah... they were starting to sound like my dear friend, the hot TPD officer... hmmm... think that there might be a chance that they had talked with him...
Well, Trevor's birthday rolls around... we have dinner when he got home from work... we go to bed and we are laughing and talking (kinda a shock since we haven't had that much fun in a while) when he brings up that we needed to talk but that he doesn't want to ruin my night... hmmm... wonder what the topic is... so we talk, have a NICE, LONG, open, and honest talk about our relationship... we mutually decide that it isn't working and that there were things that we should have done a long time ago to repair a lot of different things, but didn't do and that we were better off taking a break... ruin my night, I don't think so! I was very much relieved!!!! I am currently still living in the house with Trevor, as roomates, and we are enjoying being friends and hanging out. I couldn't ask for a better situation!
For those of you who are questioning my decision to stay in the house... have a little faith in me and my decisions. I know that it isn't something that you would probably do... however, this is what I THINK is best for MY LIFE right now and when I FEEL like it is time to move out on my own I WILL do so... Right now is just not the time...
On other notes... I have started teaching after school for this program called 21st Century... boy is it not easy dealing with 14 Kndg-2nd graders!!!! THANK GOD I only have them for 2 hours a week!!!! I have been told that I am about as strict as a drill seargent in the military, but with these kids, you gotta be strict! I am enjoying myself getting to actually teach and not just work on speech sounds!
Some happy things in my life... My best friend Valerie became an aunt again the other day when her precious nephew, Matthew Kristopher was born in Tulsa... and my favorite adopted family grew by one when Maggie Rae Sutton was born! I bet that Hallie and Lauren are proud big sisters!!!!
Did I mention that the other night I went to a party with Trevor and ended up giving out my phone number to a guy... and going on a pseudo date with him last night???? hahahahahahah! Well, believe it... I did!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't worry my little Oklahoma girl...I know you can make your own decisions about your own life. You know a love ya, Trevor or no Trevor and regardless of where you live.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to hearing about this new guy...
I am shocked that Amanda is the ONLY person who has commented on this blog!!!! Rauol, Bryan, Viva... you are disappointing me! I won't even comment on Ida as we all know he functions in his own timeline... that and we have already talked...
ReplyDeleteT are you OK? When are you returning home ? Bugs & Bobo will be here for the ego's wedding reception in a few weeks. It's just a short hop across the lake to SS...Trying to figure out when best time would be to hold reception for Bugs. Fall is too busy & Joooolie getting married sort of takes priority, so any thoughts on a good time to hold something for the bugs would be appreciated.
ReplyDeleteStop being a fussbudget about postings. Everybody reads it.Raul, Quixote are swamped...Bugs hasn't even gotten her computer hooked up yet.
Tulsa's finest is in classes & too good to come to Sand Springs but he does manage to tell us a few things about what he hears...Thus the
inquiry. When are you coming up? P B & R's nagging & nosy old folks.
PR&BB's nagging and nosy old folks:
ReplyDeleteWho is the ego?
I am planning on coming home here really soon... I miss my girls way to much... although I am trying to coordinate my schedule with Tulsa's finest (the other blue uniform) so that I can see him as well... I will prolly be home near the end of the month and at the beginning of November for sure.
Ha, ha...
ReplyDeleteWell, this is what I get for taking a month-long hiatus from reading blogs...
Good for you, girl. Not only for dealing with the situation, but for looking out for both of y'all's feelings in the situation. Trev's a good guy, considering, and I'm glad y'all could come to this much-needed conclusion and still remain on good terms.