We finally had our engagement pictures the last weekend of May before Memorial Day... the weather decided to cooperate and let us have some fun! We enjoyed our time with Eli, our photographer, and we LOVE the outcome of our shoot! Here are some of the shots... To see his blog and some of the shots he posted,
click here
I wanted a shot on the bench... Not sure what I was going for but this is cute nonetheless!

The bridge... this shot looks great when viewed as a bigger shot... click on the picture to open it up larger...

We found a quiet place to sit and rest on campus. A cute Victorian house that is used for the Women's Study program...

I just love this backdrop... we look like we have been photoshopped into the backdrop!!!

So sweet... I love how we both are smiling and you can see our eyes!

I surprised him and he surprised me by flipping me over!!!

Me surprising him... before he flipped me...

My absolute FAVORITE picture from the session!!
These pictures were taken at University of Colorado Boulder campus...
No comments:
Post a Comment