Well fans... we are in the final days until THE WEDDING... 46 days to go... or rather 1 month, 14 days, 21 hours, 21 minutes and 50 seconds to be exact... but who's counting right?
In the next 46 days, I have 4 more days of teaching (I'm taking tomorrow off again), 1 day of moving my stuff home, 2 days of nothing but driving to/from Tulsa, 1 day of bridal portraits, 3 days with my nieces, 7 days in Tulsa, 2 bridal showers and a lot of last minute details!
I'm not getting nervous or scared. All we have left to do is put the ribbon on our programs when we get them, write thank you notes from the bridal showers, create our photo slideshow, set up our play lists for the ceremony and reception, order our flowers and other floral items for the center pieces and show up! Everything has been so coordinated that I honestly feel like we will be stress-free the week leading up to the wedding!! This would be awesome since my parents and nieces will arrive early in the week and the rest of his family will arrive the end of the week!
It is looking like we will have about 55 people attending the wedding. Which makes for a really intimate event, right up our alley! We wanted to have an event that wasn't so big that we felt like we were unable to see our guests. We are hoping for clear skies the night of the wedding so that the ceremony can take place outside on the deck overlooking the lake in view of the mountains!
We finally had our engagement photo shoot last weekend. I have only seen one picture but I know they will be awesome! If you would like to see the "teaser" shot you can go to http://www.elipowellphotography.com/theblog/ . Our photographer is a lot of fun. He is getting married the end of June so he is well aware of the stressors in our lives as well as what couples are looking for in their photos! I am looking forward to my bridal portrait session in June when I come back from Tulsa!!!
Other exciting news in my life... I got my engagement ring 2 weeks ago! It is SOOO beautiful!!!
Keep us in your thoughts and prayers- Ian is waiting to hear back from the company he had a second interview with last week and I will know something by Friday as to whether or not I am being offered a job with Denver Public Schools. I have applied to several other districts in the area, I would LOVE to be contacted by 2 that I can think of off hand!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment