Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Babe!

Tomorrow, my fiance will turn the big 32... we don't really have anything special planned... at least yet! We have talked about driving up to Boulder and checking out this mountain where our photographer took me during my bridal shoot but that is about it on the excitement scale!

This week we will celebrate Ian's birthday for most of the week... a brief trip to the valley at the end of the week... a movie with friends on Tuesday... dinner... oh and a honey-do list that I really want to be finished before our families get here next week for the wedding!

It is crazy to think that two years ago I posted a birthday blog for Ian that highlighted 30 reasons why I love him... and after reflecting on that post, I honestly couldn't say that there was anything that I missed when I originally sat down to make the list!!!

I love you and am thrilled beyond words that in just under 2 weeks you will be my HUSBAND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment