Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bummer

Well I received an email this evening letting me know that Sand Springs has offered the position to someone else... they will "keep my application on file if another position opens up..." You know the drill. I still have the interview with Sooner Start on Friday afternoon. I am a little bummed because this was the ONLY school district to show any interest in me since I have started sending out my resume. However, I am confident that something will open up for me that is what God wants me to take... Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Tracey....
    Hang in there...and good luck tomorrow! I hope it goes well with the Tulsa office. I know the Creek County Office is looking for a SLP for Child Guidance....it's not schools, and it's not SoonerStart, so I don't know all the details, but I can connect you if your other ones don't work out... let me know. Thinking of you!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete