Hello again!!! I wanted to update everyone on the upcoming interesting events in my life... I know that I have asked for opinions as to whether or not I should move back to Tulsa or stay in Texas... I know that I am responsible for whatever decision I make. I have pretty much made up my mind, now the task is to find a job. (Does that answer any questions as to what I am thinking of doing?)
On the note of finding a job... I have an interview with Sand Springs Public Schools on Friday as well as with Sooner Start ECI... I have placed my application online to Broken Arrow Public Schools and Jenks Public Schools. I hope to fax my application in tomorrow to Owasso Public Schools. I am also attempting to contact an outpatient therapy company known as Therapy Works in Tulsa.
I am not choosing to move home for one person or for a guy... although there is someone (or someone(s) ) special that I am looking forward to spending time with this summer. My decision will be based on whether or not I find a job and if I will be happy doing. Missing out on the life events of my girls is making it hard on me to stay in Texas. I missed Ana Rae bridging to being a Brownie Scout, I missed Kenzie's kindergarten program, I have yet to get to watch Kenz play t-ball!!! My friends have had the privilage of watching Kenz play t-ball, but I haven't... I want to be able to celebrate with my girls (and when I say girls, I am not just meaning my nieces, I am including my extended Blakemore family) and boy, support them with school and in sports, to get to watch them grow, and not just through pictures on a blog. I know that I will miss my friends here in Texas, but they all have access to airplanes (commercial and private) and they are all old enough to send me messages on the computer, things that my kids can't do...
Please keep me in your prayers that I am able to find a job and a place to live. Moving home is going to mean some cutbacks with salary, but with what I will be gaining from being closer to my family money will never be able to replace...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment