Tuesday, April 20, 2010

He loves me! He really does!

So the past few weeks have not been the easiest for me, professionally... I am not going to go into details on here, at least not yet. But needless to say, things have been rough for me. Throughout this entire process, Ian has been amazing and incredibly supportive of me and my career, regardless of where it might take me! I know that he loves me and that he doesn't like what is going on or the idea of me moving somewhere away from him, even briefly. In some ways, this unfortunate situation is actually bringing us closer together.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this path in my life. Things are uncertain, but I am certain that I will overcome this situation and will be a better professional because of it!

I will keep you updated on this topic as things transpire...

On a different note, I have taken up a new hobby... knitting... I have officially finished a 8x8 potholder for my grandmother in what I think is the "seed" stitch, but I could be wrong... it is an interesting pattern... I still have so much to learn, I hope that when I go home in 2 weeks that Ian's mom will give me some lessons!!!!

Oh, you didn't know I am coming home?? Yea... Kelly (Ian's sister) is graduating from OSU with her Masters degree in Geography. She is amazing! She is graduating with the highest honors possible!!! (I can't remember if that is cuma sum laude or magna cum laude.) So I am flying home to spend the weekend and first half of the week with my family and Ian is going to be joining me via roadtrip with the puppy to celebrate with Kelly in her success!!!

Since time is short, more than likely we won't be able to catch up with many people... however, I will be back in June to spend most of the month at home and possibly July... kinda gotta wait to see how things play out!!!

But all in all... HE LOVES ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment