A candid picture taken of the two of us in the flowers. One of several in a series!
Check out the look I am being given by her! The look was better about a millisecond before the shutter clicked!!!

I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with Kenzie Ann at Woodward Park on Sunday afternoon. One of my great friends from high school joined us and snuck some pictures of us together while we were playing in the flowers! I will post those pictures as soon as I get them from him. Check out the eyes on my little princess! I can't believe how BLUE they are!
This little girl means the world to me! I can't believe that she is growing up so fast! It seems like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms as an infant... and now she is sitting in the front seat of the car, reading books to me, and almost too big to have slumber parties with me in my bed!
I have this funny feeling that my little girl is going to be a photographer... she took some AMAZING pictures at the park... especially considering she is only 8...

A flower that Kenzie photographed... looks great!
No comments:
Post a Comment