Saturday, August 04, 2007

Moving Stinks!

Well... I finally managed to get about 95% of my stuff packed on my own with no thanks to the lack of help from my closest friends who all said that they would help me... (I'm over it now...) Trevor drove the trailer up to Tulsa on Friday and arrived about 10 pm, while I drove up earlier in the day.

Saturday we spent most of the morning with my dad unloading the trailer. It is coming along. I think I am going to like it, despite the lack of cabinet space in the kitchen and bathroom... I think I had more cabinets in my one bedroom apartment in college... maybe I should have requested the bigger apartment... hmmm... but for now, 630 sq ft is fine for me... I will just be creative as to where I put my baking pans and my rubbermade storage containers... and my blow drier... and....

I will post pictures of my new place as soon as I have more than just the bed made and the couch/loveseat in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment