Friday, March 23, 2007

On the road again...

Well more like in the air again... then on a boat...

I am getting ready to fly to Houston tomorrow before heading to Galveston on Sunday for the cruise!!!

One of my close friends in Tulsa is getting married on the cruise, which is why I am going on a cruise in the middle of the school year! I think it is quite an honor to be asked to stand up as the "BEST GIRL" for my friend Jason at his wedding! To think, when I met him 9 years ago he swore he was never going to get married, let alone have kids... and yet, he is getting married and gaining two precious daughters!!!!

Hopefully this trip will be a blast!!! If it isn't... I'm gonna ask for a refund!!! :) Keep posted as I will be putting up pictures from the cruise after we get back in April!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment