Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Little Twinkle Toes

These are pictures of the most adorable horse you will ever see! Her name is unofficially Little Twinkle Toes! She is a miniature horse and was born March 17, 2006 in Yerington, Nevada.

Here she is inside with the stuffed horse she thinks is a playmate! She is about the same size as this toy horse!!!! Boy is she precious!


Here we see Twinkle Toes eating lunch with her mommy Pumpkin in the yard. The hay bucket is almost bigger than she is!!!


Twinkle Toes is tuckered out from all the pictures!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awe, she's so sweet. I want a baby like Twinkle Toes.
    YOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that Mom would sell her to you for the right price! :) I know that they have talked about selling Twinkle... and I think that Pumpkin has already been bred again...

    She sure is cute though! You should see her run and jump!!!!

    ReplyDelete