WOOHOO!!! One more school year is almost over!!! Can you tell that I am ONE excited teacher!!!!! We have approximately 7 school days left before we say goodbye to our young'uns and ship them home to their parents for 10 fun filled weeks!!! I have already started to make my plans for the summer! First on my agenda is to fly (very low to the ground) home for Memorial Day weekend, where my "lil brother" is going to be graduating from Cascia Hall on Friday! I can't believe that he is already grown up and getting ready to go to TU!!!! Then I will fly back to Ft Worth so I can go to work (stupidly enough) on Tuesday since it is out "Teacher's Prep Day." What I will be prepping for is beyond me! I will already have all of my paperwork turned in and everything shut down for the summer... but ok! Then back to Tulsa for my nieces t-ball game at 6 (yes on Tuesday...) and then I will be flying (for real this time) to Yerington, NV where I will be spending time with my guy's mom and sister for 2 weeks! I am very excited about going out to Nevada this year! I am going to help out with the 8th grade dance pictures, then I will get to ride in my first RODEO typed event... yeah, I didn't stutter and you didn't misread what was written down... I will be riding in a RODEO event! I am sure that there will be plenty of pictures to share and/or video clips to send in to America's Funniest Home Videos!!!! Then I will be a spectator at the State Rodeo Championship where Kendra will be riding!!! Then back to Tulsa for one of my best friends weddings!!!! WOOHOOO!!! What a crazy month I will have in June!!!!
As soon as I get the pictures from my friend Scott I will have a posting on my exciting adventures last weekend at Taste Addison as well as at the NASJRB Ft. Worth Air Show! We had a lot of fun, got a lot of sun, and drank a little more alcohol than we should have or normally consume... (and if you REALLY know me you know that doesn't take much on the alcohol side!)
And for those of you that are concerned, I am NOT becoming a Texan!!! I will ALWAYS be an Oklahoma girl at heart! I do NOT enjoy driving in/around Dallas, Irving, Addison, Plano, etc... Ft. Worth is about as tolerable as I can get without coming home to lovely T-Town!!!! So have no fears...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Um...update?
ReplyDeleteok ok ok... fine.. I will update... you happy????
ReplyDelete