What a week I have had! Monday, on my day off, we spent the day Spring Cleaning... vacuuming, shampooing carpets, moving furniture from one floor to the another... only to end up beaten, bruised and incredibly sore... BUT...
It all paid off... the house looks great AND the even bigger news...
MY BOOK arrived yesterday! I made a book, totally eleventh hour, on mypublisher.com that was filled with pictures of Ian and me from 2009 when we first started to date... the book took me about 4 hours to create from uploading pictures from multiple cds/computers/and places to downloading the 276 pictures and 61 page book to the website! I created the book on Feb 9 and received it Feb 23! Not bad at all!!!
http://bookshelf.mypublisher.com/?e=OHm3Q8zJl3TFCSldL124LXSEKhrSgo3r&s=fb
THEN... after a full day at school, I went to South Denver for the beginning of my training for home health services, got home at 7pm... to... a box in my mailbox... a box of what you might ask...
MY WEDDING STATIONARY!!!!!!! They are AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much to Regina Banks with Arjaybi's Stationary in Oklahoma City! (www.arjaybis.com )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment