Friday, November 20, 2009

Updates soon...

Hey everybody! I am sooo sorry that I haven't updated lately... my life has been sooo crazy! Kodi is definitely keeping Ian and I on our toes! She is a cutie-pie and is growing like a weed. I need to convince my other half to upload pictures from his camera to his laptop so I can steal them from him and update them on here and on facebook!!!

In other news... I am now a contract therapist for a small town nearby... google Marble, Co... population 85... one room school-house, literally... and I am serving students that are attending private schools that are eligible for speech services in Aspen/Snowmass.

Christmas... hopefully I will have our Christmas pictures printed soon... we need to get our acts in gear and start sending home our gifts so we have less to pack in my car for the drive...

Keep your eyes open for picture updates soon!!!
Much love to all my Oklahoma family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment