What a month this has been... I officially moved out of my apartment on Nov. 1/2 with the intentions of moving into my grandma's house... which didn't happen. As of 8:oo pm on Nov. 18, most of my stuff is in boxes stacked up in my grandma's living room and the rest is stacked up in storage in Skiatook. I have most of my clothes over at a friend's house where I can crash when I can't crash with Ethan. And I am house-bouncing. It has been interesting to say the least!!!
Other activities going on in my life this month. Ethan WANTED to go to the Caravan to dance the other night, and was actually very disappointed when I turned him down because I was so tired from having an extended bout with a sinus infection for the last 8 weeks. So what does he do??? He tells me he wants to go to the TU/ORU basketball game on campus. Once again I tell him that I am tired and would love to go but I need my rest... he buys tickets anyway and we go to the game... the first TU/ORU game since I was a student!! I enjoyed the game and I had to laugh at the serious to almost mean looks that Coaches Scott and Tom have on their faces while coaching!!! To think that these two mean are the kindest and most loving dads on the planet!! But they look so MAD on the court! (I mean that in the nicest way possible)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for your comment on my blog. No, I didn't take any offense whatsoever at your blog entry. I am glad you came to the game and enjoyed it. I agree, It IS funny to see them so serious... especially when they yell and scream. We were sitting RIGHT behind them at the TU game, so we got an extra close up look at it, red faces and all.
ReplyDeleteThe reason they are so serious is because it is their livelihood... the way they feed their children. It is their reputations on the line. It is not just a game to them. I know that's really hard for some people to understand. No hard feelings though! We know you love us anyway! ;)