So I have received a few emails, some texts, a curious comment on myspace or two all to the point of: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???? I haven't seen you...
WELL.... I can answer with one word... just which should I choose... I could go with...
WORK... SCHOOL... HADES... INSANE... NUTS... Arkansas... BUSY... BABYSITTING... WORK... CLAREMORE... CLASSROOM... oh and school...
Yeah, school started much to my chagrin... and I have been busy! As many of you may know, in the middle of July I started babysitting for a local company called SEEKING SITTERS... I thought that this would be a good way to make some extra money (we all know that teachers need it!!!) and keep myself occupied while E is studying or working when school starts back for him... I know... I babysit for some of the MOST FANTABULOUS families already... BUT...
Last week alone (our first two days back with students, plus two days in the building...) I babysat for 18 hours... this week I have already sat for 12... with 4 more on Sunday!! I think I am nuts...
BUT... on the flip side of this crazy, hectic schedule I have thrown myself into... I am practicing my teaching skills OUTSIDE of being a speech pathologist... and practicing all sorts of patience with one little guy that I have been sitting... AND... I am saving money to go BACK to Germany in March to see my oldest and greatest friend, Jeremy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG...the thought of spending 18 hours with some squalling pooping kid is enough to make me go jump off the roof.
ReplyDeleteLucky me, I get to go to work year-round.