I have so many wonderful things in my life to be thankful for... for starters...
I am thankful for my family. My parents are my best friends in many ways. I am blessed to have such a good relationship with both of my parents. I had a wonderfully close relationship with my grandmother, who left us in 2006 to be our guardian angel in heaven. My nieces are the light of my life, and I truly do live for them and their activities!!!
I am thankful for my friends. I have so many friends that have been around for so long that they feel like family. There are the Sutton/Hankins/Marf/Blakemore families that have so graciously adopted me and consider me to be one of them in their family. They have allowed me to watch their children and watch them grow into wonderful children. Then there are my friends from school... Sasha, Val, Crys, Ana... these girls have been there for me through it all... boyfriends... crushes... not so stellar grades (anything less than a 100)... and life...
For everyone in my life. THANK YOU for everything that you give me. I know that it is too easy to forget to show your appreciation to the ones that you around the most and that you tend to take for granted. I love you all very much and I appreciate everything that you do for me.
Friday, April 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment