I feel so blessed... here it is nearing the end of July and what am I doing at almost 9:00 am... I am still laying in bed relaxing with no intentions of getting up anytime real soon!
In all seriousness, I feel blessed because of the people that are in my life. I have been laying here for the past hour looking at my friends profiles on myspace and reading blogs and comments, as well as reading the blogs of my friends on here. I love being able to look at the pictures of the kids and everyone that are posted. It makes me realize that I am truly blessed... I have the best friends a person could ask for!
I am blessed because I am not only part of the Barnes family... I am part of the Blakemore extended family... part of the lives of such wonderful people that support me unconditionally. I am loved by so many people that don't have to love me! And they love me because they want to!!!! I know this sounds sooo corny and cheesy, but it makes me feel blessed.
So to my other family and my friends that read this blog, THANK YOU for blessing me and touching my life in all the ways that you do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are blessed to know you, and we're soooo glad you're back in Ok!
ReplyDelete