Saturday, February 10, 2007

Birthday fun in T-Town pt. 2 (station)

So the other day while I was out shopping with Jen, I found these shirts that said "I (HEART) FIREMEN" on them... so being intrigued I looked and much to my surprise, they had tiny sizes in them! Perfect for the girls!!! So being the good aunt that I am, I had to buy them for my nieces!!! Why you might be asking???? Well cause we love the firemen that are in our lives!!! Here are the girls at my parents house before our festivities!
Here we are at the fire station with our FAVORITE fireman of all time, PAPA!!
Even puppy got into the picture action!!!!! He is hanging out on the siren on front of the ladder truck!
Here Kenz and Syrina are posing with puppy on the front of the ladder truck. We like taking pictures at the fire station!!!
Here I finally get my picture with the little princess!!! I love my nieces soooo much!!!!

I hope you enjoyed seeing my birthday weekend! Brian did such a wonderful job of planning fun activities for me while I was home! Unfortunately he only got to participate in some of the activities that he planned... see previous blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment