Monday, January 15, 2007

ICE world

Well the meteorologists were right when they said we were going to get ice... and lots of it... ANY OTHER TIME when they predict a "wintery mix" nothing happens... I was banking on that when I drove to Tulsa Thursday night to spend a long weekend with family and friends. A long weekend it turned out to be... I didn't leave Broken Arrow...
Here Brian is posing by my car... showing how excited he is about the ice... that means I get to stay a little longer!!!
This is the ice on my back window after we chipped some off... it was at least an inch thick on the back window!!
The front of my car... the ice was at least 4 inches thick! In order to get through it all Brian used the back side of a hammer to chisel his way to the bottom of the ice, then I was able to use my ice scraper in conjunction with the defroster to find my window! You are probably asking yourself why we didn't put my car in the garage on Friday when it started to sleet and drizzle... answer to your question... we dunno... we didn't think about it! Now my baby is warming up in the garage... there is still ice on the top of the car, but it is much better than it was!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment