Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Greetings from Nevada!

Greetings from cool and sunny Nevada! I have had a great time here on my "vacation" from the heat and humidity of Oklahoma/Texas!

Since I have been in Nevada, I have had the opportunity to do things that I have never done before... mainly because I am a "cityslicker" and not a bonified "cowgirl"... I have now ridden on a renegade longhorn round up as well as in a speed riding event! I have even become very familiar with the morning and evening chores on the ranch and can do them pretty much on my own!

I will post pictures at another time as I keep getting kicked off line here at the house! But rest assured that we have some funny pictures of me on the horse!

1 comment:

  1. Tracey,

    Go to my blog and, in my profile, click on the words, "this little one." The link will take you to her site.

    ReplyDelete