Well... I finally decided that if I have to go to my friend's blogs to find out what is going on with their lives I might as well join them! Welcome to my blog, I am sure it will be boring as hell... but hey, so is my life as a speech teacher!
According to Bugsy, this wasn't too hard to set up (as said on her blog)... so I thought, what the heck, I can do this too... yeah uh huh... computers and I are not friends, let's be honest about that fact... I managed to set up the blog easily... but then trying to make it saavy like Trish's or Bugsy's or Raoul's... yeah... not so easy... I do appreciate Raoul trying to help me as he was leaving his house to study... so I ask one of my friends that is good with computers. His response to me (after laughing at me for a good minute) was that it looked fine... nothing double spaced. I think he is full of it and needs to get his eyes rechecked... I think that kudos are in need since I did manage to find in all the computer speak where to put the blasted links...
Since some of my friends have a rule on anomynity on their websites, please remember this when posting responses back about them on here... if you don't have any rules on being anonymous feel free to use names, just not theirs... THANKS!
More details to come once I upload photos and figure this thing out! That is if I can figure this thing out! Anyone who can help me to get my "friends" link section straightened out I would appreciate it! I dunno how I double spaced the links...
Future posts... Kenzie's first T-Ball game and pics... Tulsa pics... Weekend with Bryan & Audra & Hope...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah! You are blogging! Su-per! :-)
ReplyDeleteI don't understand. What about us did you need to "beat", exactly?
ReplyDeleteWell I couldn't keep in contact with you as efficiently, so I couldn't "beat" you... so I proverbially joined you...
ReplyDeleteI still don't think the turn of phrase works that well for this situation. :P
ReplyDeletePicky Picky Picky... you still haven't added me to your shipmates list... even our TPD friend has added me... uh huh uh huh uh huh... :P
ReplyDelete